Thursday, November 4, 2010

FEELings

Is it a pre-requisite that one must be in a "mood" to generate a blog post, dear Reader? I was debating this recently, as ... well, being emotional tends to be more interesting. But then unintentional thoughts may spill out, and suddenly the Blogger may be in a state of expanded exposition. Which is not the purpose of a blog if one happens to be posting it on their Facebook info box.


My meals for the day:
1) 3 McDoubles
2) a piece of pizza

Somehow I don't feel this is a generous diet for somebody who gets 6 hours of sleep on average. And has a deform test tomorrow.
Shoot.
Well.
I've always wanted to know what I would type on here Iif I let my mind stop and wander.

Guns shooting nazis horses death darkness in the back is there any way to stop it STOP STOP you really.

My roommates are watching Band of Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment